Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I Hope I'm Not Committing too Soon

Moving too fast can ruin a relationship, but this time I'm throwing caution to the wind. After just two episodes I have declared my devotion to Fox's new show, "Fringe." I hope it doesn't let me down. Like most new relationships, ours is filled with anticipation. I look forward to seeing "Fringe" again. I'm interested in every word and when we're forced to part I love it when "Fringe" lets me know he'll be back in 90 seconds. How considerate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ramona,
I listen to the show every day on my way home from work and I love you guys. Sometimes I feel for you having to put up with all the guys. Other times, I almost have to pull over while I am driving because I am laughing so hard.
Keep it up,
Meredith

Anonymous said...

Ramona - I am TOTALLY there with you on "Fringe." I'm so addicted to that show already that it's ridiculous...LOL. I'm dreading that I have to wait ANOTHER week for a new episode.

I love y'all - you rock!