Monday, September 15, 2008

The Flirt-aholic

One of my mother's favorite nephews is staying with us for a few months. While he's in town he'll be helping me to take care of mom while she is healing from back surgery and "making women feel good about themselves." Yes, that's a quote from him. He's a flirt-aholic with a mission. It only bothers me when we're out together and I know women are assuming we're a couple. "Hey pretty eyes!" "Lord, bring me back as that sundress." "I'd like to work here if you could be my supervisor." "Pardon my stare, I was just hoping you weren't wearing a wedding ring." It never stops because he is incapable of turning it off. From the grocery store to mom's rehab center... from the drive-thru to the gas station. No woman goes unappreciated!

2 comments:

Lori said...

I heard you talking about this yesterday... and I know someone that is soooo like this. Only, his theory is that if he hits on/flirts with enough women, one of them will finally give in. :) I used to get the pity looks when I hung out with him too because the women thought I was with him and how dare he hit on them.

Pamela said...

"Lord, bring me back as that sundress". That's a new one.