Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Consider Yourself Warned Simon Cowell

I remember Angela Martin from last year's "American Idol" auditions.  She was the single mom of a child with special needs who delivered a great rendition of a Stevie Wonder song.  Angela dreamed of becoming a successful singer to help pay for her daughter's treatments.  Last year after telling us her touching story, the Idol judges cut her before the public had a chance to cast a single vote.  Did I mention that she toughed it out in Hollywood even though her father was killed shortly before her trip to L.A.? 

Well Angela is back.  She was awarded a second golden ticket.  Only now, in addition to struggling to care for her child, Angela's mom is missing.  I'm telling you right now, Simon Cowell and company, if you are stringing this woman along AGAIN I will quit your show like a carb-free diet!  

2 comments:

Moondoonie said...

Count me in!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.