Monday, November 16, 2009

Fath Test vs. Common Sense Quiz

I've been praying for months that God will send the family who needs my home.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbeLdsoSbY0.  Friday night I decided to change it up a bit.  I thanked Him instead.  I said "thank you" for the family You are sending.  I thanked Him for the healings he was bringing to the lives of family and friends who've been facing serious illnesses.   It was a statement of my faith.  I confess that my relationship with faith isn't perfect.  There are times when we make a great couple.  I'm hopeful and prayerful and filled with encouragement.   At other times, I'm fearful, doubtful and filled with worry.  http://www.givinghopethroughfaith.org/letters-of-hope-aug07.html

Mere minutes after my Friday night faith statement came a major faith challenge and what a doozy it was.  I sat down to look for an e-mail and found two amazing messages.  My friend heard from her hubby's doctor that his condition had improved so dramatically that he no longer needed to be on the transplant list!    The next message was from my realtor.  A cash offer for my house!  Wow!  So where's the test?  The offer comes without any earnest money and the buyer wants me out in about a week.  Do I move on faith or listen to the "what if" wondering if the refusal to put up earnest money is a sign they'll back out at the last minute?  Is this a faith test or common sense quiz?

No comments: