Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Bitches Won't Be Able to Resist Him

Not sure what I'll be wearing and my mom, Wheezy, doesn't have her outfit picked out yet, but my dog is
all set for his big night out at the Westin.  It'll be his second black tie event.  Last year he attended the Ties and Tails Gala in a tasteful red Coach collar.  Don't judge me!  I got a great deal on it at the Gaffney Coach Outlet. 

While checking out the pet section at Ross Dress For Less, I found the perfect Tuxedo Shirt a few months ago.  It was just $4.99.  The bitches won't be able to resist my hot poodle!  The gala raises money for the Humane Society of Charlotte and its coming up on Saturday, October 23rd.  I'm hosting along with one of the city's most dapper dog owners, Blair Miller from Channel 9.  Tix are on sale now! 



No comments: