Monday, June 21, 2010

Step-Step-Release

Take a few steps... release the romper... then repeat many times until you reach your destination.  I love fashion and think this summer's rompers are cute as the little Gosselin kid on Jon and Kate + 8 with the glasses.  But alas this is a trend I cannot and will not wear!

I knew it the minute I spotted it in a fashion magazine, but the living proof appeared before me when I went to Concord Mills yesterday.  I was walking behind a woman about my size who had on a romper.  The curvy fashionista had on all the right accessories to compliment her romper, but the garment just refused to play nice.  It kept riding up between her thighs so that every few steps she had to slightly spread her legs to free material from places it shouldn't have been hiding.  Unlike the maxi-dress, the romper isn't for everybody. 

No comments: