Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Running in Place

Ever felt like you were running at top speed and getting absolutely nowhere?  Then you can understand my day.  The pace is wearing me down and my emotions have been gushing like an oil spill.  Between planning a birthday celebration for my mom, showing the house (yes, still showing the house) and changes at work I've been feeling overhwhelmed.

I left the house shortly before 10:00 am because we had a showing, went to the bank, dry cleaners, hit two stores, had an appointment and a meeting, did the show and taped another show.  I'll get home around midnight.  Then I'll be out the door around 7:00 am for a hair appointment.  Was feeling frazzled beyond belief until it hit me.  I've got the best kind of problems right now.  

Until I make my move I have a lovely home to show and a job I enjoy that pays me enough money to get my hair done at least once a month.  As for the birthday party.... I feel so blessed to still have my mom.  She's doing well.  Wheezy made a full recovery from her back surgery and shows no signs of slowing down.  Despite the chaos (most of which is in my mind), it's all good. 

No comments: